How to revise
- DO practise with past papers so you know how they work. DON’T be frightened by the exam on the day.
- DO know exactly what is on the syllabus. DON’T get caught out by unexpected questions.
- DO learn the content inside out with Galore Park‘s revision guides. DON’T miss important details!
Get the best out of your brain
- Exercise. Your brain functions more effectively with plenty of oxygen.
- Eat healthily. Your brain works better when you give it good fuel.
- Think positively. Give your brain positive messages so that it will want to study.
- Keep calm. If your brain is stressed, it will not operate effectively.
- Take regular breaks. Refresh your brain by taking a break every half hour.
- Get enough sleep. Your brain will carry on sorting out what you have revised while you sleep.
Take a break!
- Your brain keeps learning while you break! Take a 5 minute break every half hour.
- DO: listen to your favourite music, eat healthy food, drink some water, do some exercises or juggle!
- DON’T: read a book, watch TV or play on the computer – it will conflict with what your brain is trying to learn.
- When you go back to your revision, review what you have just learnt.